caustic_ink: (Feliciano's heart)
[personal profile] caustic_ink
Birthday!Fic for my beloved  [livejournal.com profile] roys_neko     -chan! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!♥
Now we're both the same age... ^_~
I'm not too good with KHR, but I tried my best. Enjoy!~

Title: Photograph
Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Genre: Fluff
Rating: PG
Characters/Pairings: GokuTsu, 5927 
Warnings: I am VERY inexperienced with KHR. I only got up to episode 14....  Oh, and a random Princess Princess reference :p
A/N: I ♥ YOU NEKO-CHAN!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!!!!

 
In the depths of Gokudera Hayato’s many pockets (some hidden and some not), amidst various sticks of dynamite, his favorite lighter, and a half-full pack of cigarettes; and surrounded by the occasional bubblegum wrapper, there are two photographs. 

One of which depicts a serenely smiling Tsuna, looking for all the world like he’d achieved Enlightenment, discovered all the secrets of the Universe, and successfully fulfilled all his goals in life all in one go. If Tsuna was hit with a dying will bullet at that very moment, he would have quite happily and readily gone to heaven. 

It was an extremely rare sight, and it had cost Gokudera quite a pretty penny to get a copy from Reborn. He didn’t even hesitate at the time, immediately jumping at the offer. It was totally worth it, even if it meant going without lunch for a week (or three).

Gokudera wouldn’t use it for perverted purposes, no. Despite his hormones, he refused to sully his relationship, his bond, with the 10th like that. He loved Tsuna. That was obvious, even this early on in the game, and he wouldn’t dare to wreck that beautiful, powerful, fragile bond by satisfying his own selfish desires.

When Gokudera was feeling particularly depressed and down in the dumps, despite the creepiness of the action, he liked to pull the photo out and just stare at it for a while. It was simultaneously strangely refreshing and, while beautiful, somewhat eerie. 

It was like staring into the smiling face of statue of Buddha, in a way. While the smile itself was stunning, it gave off a rather synthetic, artificial vibe. But, despite that, staring at that picture always did the trick, and brought him a strange sort of happiness and contentment, giving him the slightly giddy, floating feeling that had always made him feel like everything was right with the world.
But it was the other picture that he liked the most. It did all that and more. It gave him strength (and hope, and joy, and whole array of other, similar emotions). It reminded him of just who and what he was fighting for, and where his loyalties would always rest. Just one look, one glance, at the photograph destroyed all of Gokudera’s fears and doubts in one go.

Plus, it had been free. Tsuna’s mom, who had taken it, gave it to him without even being asked)

It was real, alright. It displayed all the members of the 10th’s new family; Yamamoto, Reborn (and Leon), Bianchi, Lambo, I-pin, Kyoko, Haru, Ryohei, and even Gokudera himself. The scene portrayed was one of mass chaos. Lambo appeared to be running and crying hysterically and attempting to pull out his cannon, while being chased by an embarrassed I-pin, who looked about ready to, quite literally, explode. Haru was trying rather unsuccessfully to wrestle Reborn into a highchair. And Ryohei was trying out a new EXTREME version of virtual golf. Yamamoto and Kyoko were just standing there, smiling obliviously at the scene, while Bianchi stood menacingly in the background holding a steaming plate of toxic-looking food. He, Gokudera, was rolling around on the floor looking like he was about to puke.

And there, in the middle of it all, was a rather ruffled-looking Tsuna, sending a slightly flustered, exasperated half-smile at the camera.
 



 ...my  internet's still out... *wibble*

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-15 07:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] roys-neko.livejournal.com
*squeals* *o* I LOOOOVE IIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I LOOOVE YOOUUUU THANK YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥*GLOMP*♥♥♥

*dies*

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-16 01:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] genius-freak.livejournal.com
*attempts to resurrect and loses several limbs in the process*
Need...a-air....can't... bre..ath...

Glad you liked it!♥ ^_^

*smiles woozily*

I felt kinda guilty giving you scabies for your birthday, lol

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-16 01:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] roys-neko.livejournal.com
O.O
Ohhh noesss! TT.TT don't leave me alooone!!!!!

Like it?!!! I looove iiit! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
*keeps pressing shift key instead of Enter key*

^____~ Don't be I love it!


(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-16 01:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] genius-freak.livejournal.com
You'll just have to wait for me on the other side... ^_^;

Ha, I'm really happy that I made you happy. XD
That was what I was aiming for... :p

When I was writing Photograph for some reason I kept thinking about smiles, which made me think about Akira Sakamoto, hence the reference... XD And for some reason, that made me make tons of typos at first...

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags