(no subject)
Apr. 26th, 2009 06:12 pmI want to cosplay Bulgaria all of a sudden.
I think I lack the funds for even that XDXDXD
And I need to find a good picture first.
I have a wig, not sure if I want to cut it for that, though...
I bought a Gon plushie when I really shouldn't have.
It was only $5 though.
Gotta buy glue and wire for my Romano curl....
New icon and new header 'cuz 07 ghost is awesome. I like the icon, header's kinda bleh, though...
I've only been reading the manga though. Vids aren't working quite yet.
Teito, Mikage, Harukan and Frau are all awesome.
But for some odd, inexplicable reason, I reallllly like Shuuri.
I don't understand why. He's really a brat, but he's growing on me. Probably that scene with all the blood...
And Konatsu~ I think he's my favorite.
I think I lack the funds for even that XDXDXD
And I need to find a good picture first.
I have a wig, not sure if I want to cut it for that, though...
I bought a Gon plushie when I really shouldn't have.
It was only $5 though.
Gotta buy glue and wire for my Romano curl....
New icon and new header 'cuz 07 ghost is awesome. I like the icon, header's kinda bleh, though...
I've only been reading the manga though. Vids aren't working quite yet.
Teito, Mikage, Harukan and Frau are all awesome.
But for some odd, inexplicable reason, I reallllly like Shuuri.
I don't understand why. He's really a brat, but he's growing on me. Probably that scene with all the blood...
And Konatsu~ I think he's my favorite.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-28 12:57 am (UTC)07-ghost is loveee~!~ *____* I can't wait for the third vlm to come out next month~~~
>/////< I love teito and mikage...I let out a huge "AWWWWW" in borders then bought it xDDD he reincarnated to a different form just for teito~~~
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-28 10:06 pm (UTC)asdfghjkl;
Yes, it is! I started reading it at Barnes and Noble and it was like duuuuude.
I haven't been keeping count of volumes though, just chapters o.O I read up to chapter 37, I think... A few after that kid Capella is intro'd and stuff.
Teito and Mikage are sooo adorable.
Like when Mikage cried cuz Teito went all warm and fuzzy on him for a minute there. And the hostage scene! And when he died it was like DDD:
And he's such a cute dragon thingy now, at least. He'll always be with Teito, no matter what.♥
I'm getting kind of fond of Harukan now though. He's so cute and scholarly and priestly and just a little bit snarky, idk.
....I'm done ranting now xD
(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 04:26 am (UTC)I Know!! :D
ahhh OTL not there yet... I want this series strictly by manga only XD
:') yeah.....
>///////< such a sweet relationship